Friday, June 15, 2007

I wrote a book

When I was in college, there was this guy that was always doing projects around one story. It was a sci-fi story and he was constantly designing space ships, villians and movie posters. He had the plan to take the screenplay to 20th Century Fox, “because they’ve always been more open to science fiction.” I can’t think of one project that we had, the first three semesters, that he didn’t slant toward his master work.

All of it based on a book that he hadn’t written yet.

So, I have this book.


Click to see the listing and/or order it.


I keep planning on writing a proper press release, but despite my attempt at a nonchalant demener, I keep thinking, “Holy crap, I have a book.” And that keeps me from thinking too straight at the moment. So this is my soft launch, less soft than the one in my blog but harder than the select mailings of last week.

I’m now one step ahead of the guy in college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.